Selenite Beauty, a clean beauty shop that opened two years ago, has expanded its wellness offerings with The Spa at Selenite.
Owner Tiffany Mielnik Parrish wanted to create a space that gives clients a full mind and body relaxation experience.
- They offer facials, massages, reiki, yoga and sound baths in a brand new space above their existing storefront.
- They also have typical spa beauty treatments like brow makeovers, lash tinting, lifting and waxing.
Facials: They have five facial options that range from 45-90 minutes and cost $100-$200. You can also add enhancements like gua sha ot lymphatic drainage for $15-$30 each.
- Signature: This facial includes a deep cleanse, peel, facial massage and other serums and treatments to accomplish your goals. Choose from 45 minutes ($100) or 60 minutes ($120).
- Relaxation + wellness: They use Eminence products for a deep cleanse, plus do some gua sha massage and lymphatic drainage. ($185 for 90 minutes).
- Anti-aging: They’ll use Osea products and focus on collagen production and circulation. ($180 for 90 minutes).
- Microcurrent: Microcurrent and LED light therapy help tone and lift your skin. ($180 for 90 minutes).
- Buccal massage: This type of facial focuses on relieving tension, puffiness, TMJ, etc. ($200 for 90 minutes).
Wellness options: They have Swedish and deep tissue massages that cost $105 for 60 minutes or $135 for 90 minutes. Massage add-ons include hot stones, reiki, scalp massage, dry exfoliation and a foot treatment for $20-$40 each. A CBD add-on is coming soon, Mielnik Parrish told Axios.
- Other wellness options include one-on-one yoga sessions, guided meditations, sound baths or reiki. Those services are $115 each.
Memberships: Selenite has two monthly memberships, one for facials and one for massages, that cost $130 each.
- Facial memberships include a 60-minute signature facial, plus two add-ons per session.
- Massage memberships include 90-minute sessions, plus one add-on per session.
- You get 10% off other services and some retail products with each membership.
Design: The spa is right above Selenite’s retail space and has three treatment rooms, a multi-purpose wellness room and a cozy lounge.
- Mielnik Parrish spent a year designing and building the space with a specific vision in mind — rounded walls, curated crystals, a soothing color scheme with pops of green, and lots of storied antiques from around the world.
Details: The address is 1800 Camden Rd., suite 104. The spa is open 10am-7pm Tuesday-Saturday and noon-6pm on Sundays.
Take a look inside:
Photos: Bri Crane/Axios