ColourPop Bon Voyage 24-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($30.00 for 0.95 oz.) is a new, limited edition palette that includes 10 matte shades, 11 shimmer shades, and 3 pressed glitters. I found the performance to be as expected based on past experiences with the ColourPop formula: pigmented, blendable, and easy enough to work with; some of the mattes were on the powdery side, while a few shimmers were powdery or overly emollient.
Guardian is a bright white with cool undertones and a matte finish.
- Semi-opaque color coverage
- Moderately powdery
- Blendable, prone to fallout
- Long-wearing (eight hours is typical of this formula)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Snow Queen (P, $5.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop No Spots (LE, $4.50) is warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Shy Girl (PiP, $4.50) is darker (95% similar).