The companies will launch the limited-edition e.l.f. x Dunkin’ makeup collection on March 31. It will be available exclusively on elfcosmetics.com, then on April 3 at Ulta Beauty stores and ulta.com.
“e.l.f. and Dunkin’ run on a shared mission to delight our communities, serve up excitement and help you be your best (s)e.l.f.” said Kory Marchisotto, chief marketing officer, e.l.f. Beauty. “This collab is all about your morning must-haves. There’s no better way to start your day than making a Dunkin’ run wearing your favorite e.l.f. makeup.”
“We’ve long admired the genuine connection e.l.f. has forged with their community and believe it mirrors the connection we have with our Dunkin’ fans,” said Peter Callaro, vice president of integrated marketing communications, Dunkin’.
The collection features doughnut and coffee inspired shades, shapes, textures and scents. It includes:
- The Dunkin’ Dozen, $16, includes 12 shades of pigmented eyeshadows with creamy, blendable textures — inspired by Dunkin’ doughnut flavors Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles, Chocolate Frosted with Sprinkles and Boston ‘Kreme.’
- Donut Forget Putty Primer, $12, features a doughnut scent.
- Coffee Lip Scrub, $6, is a gentle, exfoliating scrub with a Dunkin’ coffee scent.
- Glazed for Days Lip Gloss Set, $12, features a pair of sheer gloss in Dunkin’s colors with a doughnut scent.
- Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles Face Sponge, $9. The doughnut-inspired sponge is soft and absorbent.
- The Classic Dunkin’ Stack Vault, $75. This includes the five-piece collection plus an e.l.f. x Dunkin’ reusable cup and straw-inspired brush set. If you buy it on the e.l.f. website, you also get a $5 Dunkin’ coupon code.
Mikayla Nogueira, TikTok star and the e.l.f. x Dunkin’ ambassador will host a live shopping event on her TikTok channel at 5 p.m. ET on April 5.
By joining e.l.f.’s Beauty Squad loyalty program, you can be the first to shop the collection on March 31.